Friday, October 15, 2010

Now I Know What I Want!!

my very own lappy...huhu...and it would be better i also included tablet..so that i can practice my drawing and coloring...i want the latest model...*dreaming for awhile*


I WANT THIS!I LOVE WEB BROWSING MORE THEN TAKING PICTURE
SO I WILL NOT BE TAKING SATIO BUT WHETHER IPHONE 4G OR HTC!
WAIT FOR ME I-PHONE 4G OR HTC!
I WILL TRY AND GET YOU BY THE APRIL 2011(PRE-ORDER)
7A's REWARDS!

SPM is just around the corner my friend!..have all of you study very well??..or just maybe some of you already give up to study??..don't give up too soon...just TARGET what subject that you can get credit..that's all is matter for now...>.<...sometime's i also give up to study..cause every subject that i try to study seem's something go wrong...@@...But i keep try to remind myself about the reward..the Reward that i can ask anything from my parents..and of course every A's that i got my parents will give me RM100 like my PMR last 2 years..but with the result that i have now..i don't know whether i can get lot's of A or not..some of my subject got A but some fail...all i want is all of my subject to score credit..i got to work hard...study smart and study hard!

!YOU GO GIRL!
GRAND PRIZE!!!!!!
7A =RM700 PLUS I-PHONE/HTC/INDIVIDUAL LAPPY!

!!I LOVE GADGET THING'S!!
!!GADGET GIRL'S!!

No comments:

Post a Comment