Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ahh.My Otaku is coming back~


Horayyy! Now I can concentrate all my anime back.due to my SPM i been delaying a lot of anime.huhu.but now i will try catching up all again.Now that i have working i can be a cosplayer.the one that i been dreaming to be when i first saw Cosplay Competition that held at Sungei Wang. the one who show it to me is my sister.To become a cosplayer it cost a lot of munny and now i hopefully i can be one of it this year.it will be my first time. X3

Thanx to aya-chan cause giving me an advice about how to cosplaying. ngehhh~.There's a lot of anime that i want to cosplaying but well it's a lil bit limited.THE COST!WHERE CAN I FIND A LOT OF MONEY!! =(. i will try and cosplaying Ciel Phantomhive The Ballroom Ver.(Kuroshitsuji). I hope there's nothing getting in my way. X3

I Miss my drawing .now i'm very bad at it.haihh.I WILL PRACTICE it again and again =3 so that i can master it.i want it to be back as my hobby and killing time.teeheehee.

That's all ! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment